By Matthias Noback
ABOUT THE BOOK
I've written A yr With Symfony for you, a developer who will paintings with Symfony2 for greater than a month (and most likely greater than a year). you have begun analyzing your means during the legit documentation ("The Book"), the cookbook, a few blogs, or an internet educational. you recognize now tips to create a Symfony2 software, with routing, controllers, entities or files, Twig templates and perhaps a few unit exams. yet after those simple steps, a few matters will elevate about...
- The reusability of your code - How if you constitution your code to make it reusable in a destiny venture? or perhaps within the comparable undertaking, yet with a special view or in a console command?
- the standard of the interior API you've got knowingly or unknowingly created - What are you able to do to make sure that your workforce contributors will comprehend your code, and should use it within the approach it used to be intended for use? how are you going to make your code versatile sufficient for use in events such as the only you wrote it for?
- the extent of defense of your program - Symfony2 and Doctrine appear to immediately make you invulnerable for famous assaults in your internet program, like XSS, CSRF and SQL injection assaults. yet are you able to thoroughly depend on the framework? And what steps in case you take to mend a few of the final issues?
- the interior workings of Symfony2 - if you take one step farther from developing simply controllers and perspectives, you'll soon want to know extra in regards to the HttpKernel that's the center of a Symfony2 software. How does it recognize what controller may be used, and which template? and the way are you able to override any selection that's made whereas dealing with a request?
To get a greater suggestion concerning the e-book, have a look at the desk of contents below), or obtain a pattern of the e-book above.
A revealed variation of this e-book is on the market through Lulu.com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Matthias Noback @matthiasnoback
My identify is Matthias Noback. i'm a personal home page, Symfony2, item orientated programming, test-driven improvement enthousiast, residing in Zeist with my female friend and son, who's jealous of me in view that i could examine a display all day.
In prior years I've labored as software program developer with a distinct cognizance to inner caliber coverage. Now I'm a contract developer, advisor and writer.
I on a regular basis post approximately the various extra complex Symfony2-related issues on my web publication php-and-symfony.matthiasnoback.nl.
Pro iOS Persistence explains the way to construct apps in Objective-C and fast that persist and use info so much successfully together with the preferred middle facts framework. overlaying universal and complex endurance styles, this booklet prepares any iOS developer to shop and retrieve information correctly and successfully.
This ebook begins by way of supplying you with an excellent grounding in center facts, delivering a beginning for the remainder of the publication. With this data, you will have all you want to grasp middle info and gear your data-driven functions. you will see the best way to paintings with SQLite and the way to create an effective information version to symbolize your information. as soon as you have got verified your facts version, you are going to paintings with information gadgets and refine consequence units to get the main out of the saved data.
The complicated parts of the e-book start by way of exhibiting you the way to music your apps' functionality and reminiscence utilization, to offer you a very expert part. you will see tips to model and migrate your info to boot, to make sure your info remains equipped and effective. eventually, the booklet covers coping with desk perspectives with NSFetchedResultsController.
For advent to Programming (CS1) and different extra intermediate classes protecting programming in C++. additionally acceptable as a complement for upper-level classes the place the teacher makes use of a ebook as a reference for the C++ language.
This best-selling complete textual content is geared toward readers with very little programming event. It teaches programming via offering the techniques within the context of complete operating courses and takes an early-objects method. The authors emphasize attaining application readability via based and object-oriented programming, software program reuse and component-oriented software program building. The 7th variation encourages scholars to attach pcs to the neighborhood, utilizing the web to unravel difficulties and make a distinction in our international. All content material has been conscientiously fine-tuned in accordance with a crew of individual educational and reviewers.
By Henrik Kniberg
You recognize the Agile and Lean improvement buzzwords, you may have learn the books. but if platforms want a critical overhaul, you must see the way it works in genuine existence, with actual occasions and other people. Lean from the Trenches is all approximately real perform. each key aspect is illustrated with a photograph or diagram, and anecdotes convey you contained in the venture as you find why and the way one association modernized its place of work in list time.
Lean from the Trenches is all approximately real practice.
Find out how the Swedish police mixed XP, Scrum, and Kanban in a 60-person venture. From begin to end, you will see tips on how to bring a winning product utilizing Lean rules.
We begin with a firm in determined want of a brand new approach of doing issues and end with a bunch of sixty, all operating in sync to increase a scalable, advanced approach. you will stroll throughout the undertaking step-by-step, from consumer engagement, to the day-by-day "cocktail party," model keep an eye on, trojan horse monitoring, and unlock. during this sincere examine what works--and what doesn't--you'll learn the way to:
- Make caliber everyone's enterprise, not only the testers.
- Keep every person relocating within the comparable course with out micromanagement.
- Use uncomplicated and strong metrics to assist in making plans and technique improvement.
- Balance among low-level characteristic concentration and high-level approach focus.
You'll be capable to leap into the trenches and streamline your personal improvement process.
By Paris Buttfield-Addison
Get hands-on event with Apple’s fast programming language via construction actual operating apps. With this useful consultant, expert programmers with very little wisdom of Apple improvement will the right way to code with speedy 2 through constructing 3 entire, tightly associated models of the Notes program for the OS X, iOS, and watchOS platforms.
In the method, you’ll examine Swift’s basics, together with its syntax and lines, in addition to the fundamentals of the Cocoa, CocoaTouch, and WatchKit frameworks. This e-book teaches you ways to exploit universal layout styles for quick, the way to constitution an program for Apple’s systems, and the way to put up operating apps to the App Store.
Divided into 4 distinctive components, this ebook includes:
- Swift 2 basics: study Swift’s positive factors for object-oriented improvement, in addition to a number of developer tools
- OS X app development: organize your app, paintings with its files, and construct out its features
- iOS app development: Use multimedia, contacts, place, notifications, and iCloud documents to construct an absolutely featured iOS Notes app
- Advanced app extensions: aid Apple Watch and methods to debug, visual display unit, and try out all 3 of your rapid apps
By Mikael Olsson
The C# speedy Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax connection with the C# programming language. It provides the basic C# syntax in a well-organized structure that may be used as a convenient reference.
You won’t locate any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out heritage classes or witty tales during this publication. What you'll find is a language reference that's concise, to the purpose and hugely accessible. The booklet is full of helpful info and is a must have for any C# programmer.
In the C# quickly Syntax Reference, you are going to find:
· A concise connection with the C# language syntax.
· brief, uncomplicated and centred code examples.
· A good laid out desk of contents and a accomplished index permitting effortless review.
By Bill Sempf, Chuck Sphar, Stephen R. Davis
800+ pages of top-notch insurance; ideal for studying the basics of C#!
C# is a fancy programming language for construction .NET-connected software program for Microsoft home windows, cloud computing, the net, and a variety of units. state-of-the-art builders use it to strengthen Azure and home windows cell apps, and Android functions utilizing Mono. amateur programmers can wake up and working speedy on C# utilizing this functional consultant. full of 800+ pages of knowledge, this all-in-one e-book is helping you fast create a C# software whereas studying C# and object-oriented programming basics, home windows and home windows cell programming, and more.
- Helps amateur programmers research C# programming and create their first C# program
- Explains find out how to create home windows functions with C# and visible Studio
- Delves into home windows cellphone programming, in addition to object-oriented programming basics
- Covers debugging, error, comparisons with C++ and Java, periods and arrays, variables, and more
- Includes entry to a significant other web site with pattern code and bonus materials
Everything you want to make the flow to C# programming is true right here, in C# 2012 All-in-One For Dummies.
By Michael Fleischauer
Over sixty five recipes to help you create and strengthen striking cellular applications!
- Learn how one can create your individual terrific PlayStation®Mobile (PSM) applications
- Develop 2nd video games quick and simply, whole with portraits, audio, and input
- Discover the way to build your personal 3D global, import versions, or even create texture and vertex shaders
With the PlayStation®Mobile SDK you could create attractive video games for the PlayStation®Vita and PlayStation™Certified units (PS qualified devices). It comprises every little thing you want to start, together with an IDE for constructing your code or even an emulator to check your creations.
"PlayStation®Mobile improvement Cookbook"| is an exhilarating and functional number of recipes that assist you utilize this intriguing new platform. It provide you with every little thing you want to create whole second or 3D video games and purposes that absolutely free up the potential for the SDK.
After quick protecting the fundamentals, you will find out how to make the most of enter resources like contact, gamepads, and movement controls, after which circulation directly to extra complex content material like developing and animating 2nd photos, networking, taking part in sound results and tune, including physics, after which eventually leaping into the realm of 3D.
What you'll examine from this book
- Discover how you can deal with a number of assets of enter to truly assist you create whatever unique
- Load and animate sprites inside of your personal second online game to wake up and working quick with the SDK
- Harness the facility of the GameEngine 2nd library to make your workflow easier
- Add enticing physics for your online game initiatives with extraordinary ease
- Learn easy methods to play various sound results and tune and elevate participant immersion
- Create and navigate a 3D global, taking your visuals to the subsequent level
- Use 3D types and shaders to make your tasks glance stunning
- Add multiplayer performance for stimulating aggressive and cooperative gameplay
Written as a sequence of attractive and useful recipes, this crucial Cookbook has been meticulously designed and reviewed so that it will offer you the last word reference for PlayStation®Mobile development.
Who this ebook is written for
If you could have a few previous adventure with C# and need to create extraordinary tasks for the PlayStation®Vita and PlayStation™Certified units, then this e-book is for you.
By Brian Hook
Portable software program improvement is writing software program that runs on a wide variety of desktops rather than only one (e.g., Windows). Programmers frequently decide up the idioms, methods and methodologies for constructing cross-platform software program via sheer trial and mistake, as they come across an identical error and styles of code through the years. if you are an intermediate-to advanced-level programmer who'd relatively reduce to the chase, Write moveable Code includes the teachings, styles and information you will want for constructing cross-platform software.
Write moveable Code explains how to:
Programmers who stay away from changing into married to a selected improvement atmosphere or aim platform drastically extend the objective marketplace for their software program items. no matter if you layout cross-platform software program from the floor up or need to stream quite a lot of code from one platform to a different, the knowledge contained in Write transportable Code can assist you in attaining your pursuits and develop as a programmer.
IntroductionChapter 1: getting ready for PortabilityChapter 2: ANSI C/C++Chapter three: ideas for PortabilityChapter four: enhancing and resource ControlChapter five: Processor DifferencesChapter 6: Floating PointChapter 7: PreprocessorChapter eight: Compiler QuirksChapter nine: consumer InteractionChapter 10: NetworkingChapter eleven: working SystemsChapter 12: Dynamic LibrariesChapter thirteen: safety and PermissionsChapter 14: dossier SystemsChapter 15: Scalability and PortabilityChapter sixteen: Portability and DataChapter 17: Internationalization and LocalizationChapter 18: Scripting LanguagesChapter 19: Cross-platform Libraries and Toolkits
Appendix A: POSHAppendix B: the straightforward Audio LibraryAppendix C: the foundations for PortabilityReferences
By Thomas Fuchs
With “Retinafy your websites & apps” by way of Thomas Fuchs (of script.aculo.us and Zepto.js status) you’ll be in control very quickly, with effortless to keep on with step by step directions on growing stunningly appealing high-resolution web pages, that load speedy and paintings in any browser.
Why you can use high-resolution photographs by way of default
The best option to objective retina displays in CSS
Testing a domain should you don't have a Retina equipment or laptop
How to take advantage of CSS and SVG to exchange bitmapped consumer interface elements
Deciding if you want models of an image
Creating attractive favicons that paintings nice on any screen
Optimizing JPEG quality
How to maintain dossier sizes of pictures in check
Falling again to PNGs if SVG isn't supported
Avoiding universal pitfalls
Keeping your sanity whereas making impressive, responsive & retinay-ready websites