By Bryan Newsome
The final beginner's advisor to programming in visible uncomplicated 2012
Visual uncomplicated, used to put in writing home windows purposes and net apps with ASP.NET, is a necessary language for starting programmers. utilizing the time-tested Wrox strategy, this consultant presents a step by step structure that will get newbies up and working speedy and with a bit of luck. crucial issues lined contain writing home windows purposes, operating with conversation containers and menus, item orientated programming thoughts, programming for pictures, utilizing visible uncomplicated with ASP.NET for internet apps, and working with information entry and SQL Server.
- Visual easy is a well-liked first language for starting programmers; this Wrox beginner's advisor covers all facets of the most recent version
- Uses a simple, step by step method of support newbies study speedy and easily
- Covers crucial subject matters together with circulation keep an eye on, info constitution, writing home windows purposes, mistakes dealing with and debugging, gadgets and item orientated options, and sophistication libraries
- Explains home windows types, images programming, having access to databases, net programming utilizing visible simple with ASP.NET, information entry, SQL Server, ADO.NET, and XML
Beginning visible easy 2012 is a must have for programming beginners who are looking to get an exceptional footing in a single of crucial programming languages.
By Bruce Johnson
Comprehensive consultant to visible Studio 2013
Visual Studio is your crucial instrument for home windows programming. visible Studio 2013 beneficial properties vital updates to the person interface and to productiveness. In specialist visible Studio 2013, writer, Microsoft qualified coach, and Microsoft visible C# MVP Bruce Johnson brings 3 a long time of event to steer you thru the replace, and he does not simply gloss over the fundamentals. together with his special IDE-centric method, he steers into the nooks and crannies that can assist you use visible Studio 2013 to its greatest potential.
- Choose from extra subject matter ideas, try out the recent icons, and make your settings portable
- Step up your workflow with hover colours, vehicle brace of completion, peek, and CodeLens
- Code ASP.NET speedier than ever with new shortcuts
- Get familiar with the recent SharePoint 2013 environment
- Find your means round the new XAML editor for home windows shop apps
Visual Studio 2013 contains larger help for complex debugging innovations, mammoth advancements to the visible database instruments, and new help for UI trying out for home windows shop apps. This replace is the foremost to smoother, faster programming, and Professional visible Studio 2013 is your map to every little thing inside.
Using the C++ typical Template Libraries is a modern remedy that teaches the regularly occurring programming functions that the C++ 14 average Library offers. during this e-book, writer Ivor Horton explains what the category and serve as templates on hand with C++ 14 do, and the way to exploit them in a pragmatic context.
You'll how one can create packing containers, and the way iterators are used with them to entry, alter, and expand the information parts they include. you are going to additionally know about flow iterators that could move info among boxes and streams, together with dossier streams. The functionality templates that outline algorithms are defined intimately, and you can the best way to move functionality items or lambda expressions to them to customise their habit. Many operating examples are incorporated to illustrate tips on how to practice the algorithms with types of boxes.
After analyzing this ebook, you'll comprehend the scope and tool of the templates that the C++ 14 commonplace Library contains and the way those can significantly lessen the coding and improvement time for plenty of purposes. you will mix the category and serve as templates to nice influence in facing real-world problems.
The templates within the normal Library supply you as a C++ programmer with a finished set of successfully carried out ordinary programming instruments so that you can use for many varieties of application.
- How to exploit common Library templates along with your C++ applications.
By Jobin Kuruvilla
This ebook is your one-stop source for getting to know JIRA extensions and customizations assessment expand and customise JIRA; paintings with customized fields, workflows, studies, instruments, JQL features, plugins, and extra customise the feel and appear of your JIRA consumer interface by means of including new tabs, net goods and sections, drop down menus, and extra grasp JQL (JIRA question Language) that permits complex looking features during which clients can look for concerns of their JIRA example after which take advantage of all of the features of the problem navigator intimately JIRA offers factor monitoring and undertaking monitoring for software program improvement groups to enhance code caliber and the rate of improvement. "JIRA 5.x improvement Cookbook" is a one cease source to grasp extensions and customizations in JIRA. you are going to create your individual JIRA plugins, customise the feel and appear of your JIRA UI, paintings with workflows, concerns, customized fields, and lots more and plenty extra. "JIRA 5.x improvement Cookbook" starts off with recipes on simplifying the plugin improvement strategy by way of a whole bankruptcy devoted to the plugin framework to grasp plugins in JIRA. Then we are going to circulation directly to writing customized box plugins to create new box varieties or customized searchers. We then methods to software and customise workflows to rework JIRA right into a consumer pleasant method. Reporting aid in an program like JIRA is inevitable! With a lot info spanning throughout assorted tasks, concerns, etc, and many making plans performed for the venture, we'll hide how you can paintings on experiences and devices to get personalized info in response to our wishes. we are going to then examine customizing many of the looking out points of JIRA similar to JQL, looking out in plugins, coping with filters, and so forth. "JIRA 5.x improvement Cookbook" steers in the direction of programming matters, reminiscent of developing, enhancing, and deleting matters, developing new factor operations, dealing with a number of the different operations on hand on matters
By Julie Meloni
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">In only a short while, you could easy methods to use personal home page, MySQL, and Apache jointly to create dynamic, interactive web content and functions utilizing the 3 prime open-source internet improvement applied sciences. utilizing a simple, step by step technique, each one lesson during this booklet builds at the earlier ones, allowing you to profit the necessities of personal home page scripting, MySQL databases, and the Apache net server from the floor up.
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Regardless of no matter if you run Linux, home windows, or Mac OS X, the enclosed CD features a entire starter equipment that allows you to set up the entire software program you must arrange a sturdy setting for studying, trying out, and production.
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Julie C. Meloni is a technical advisor who has been constructing web-based purposes because the net first observed the sunshine of day. She has authored various books and articles on internet program improvement and HTML/CSS, and you'll locate translations of her paintings in 18 various languages.
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Learn how to…
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">• Install, configure, and arrange the Hypertext Preprocessor scripting language, the MySQL database method, and the Apache internet server
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">• Get those applied sciences to interact to create a dynamic, database-backed website
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">• Interact with MySQL utilizing PHP
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">• Work with varieties and files
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">• Create a web based dialogue discussion board or mailing list
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">• Add a storefront and buying cart on your site
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">• Optimize your MySQL databases
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">• Fine-tune the Apache server’s performance
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">• Restrict entry in your applications
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">• Set up a safe internet server
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">CD-ROM Includes
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">A whole Hypertext Preprocessor, MySQL, and
Apache starter package for Windows<SUP>®</SUP>, Linux<SUP>®</SUP>, or Mac<SUP>®</SUP> OS X.
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">
Unleash the ability of collaborative improvement workflow utilizing GitHub, one step at a time
About This Book
- Effectively use GitHub by means of studying its key gains that leverage the ability of Git and make collaboration on code effortless to paintings with.
- Be extra efficient at the improvement workflow of your initiatives utilizing the precious toolset that GitHub provides.
- Explore the realm of GitHub via following easy step by step genuine global situations followed by means of invaluable, explanatory screenshots
Who This booklet Is For
Intended for skilled or beginner builders with a simple wisdom of Git. for those who ever desired to find out how substantial tasks like Twitter, Google or perhaps GitHub collaborate on code then this publication is for you
What you'll Learn
- Create and add repositories in your account
- Create agencies and deal with groups with varied entry degrees on repositories
- Use successfully the difficulty tracker and upload context to concerns with labels and milestones
- Schedule and free up models of your software
- Work successfully with a crew and collaborate on code
- Create, entry, and customize your person account and profile settings
- Build a neighborhood round your venture utilizing the delicate instruments GitHub provides
- Build effortless to installation, for free static web pages to your projects
Whether you're an skilled developer or a amateur, studying to paintings with model regulate platforms is a needs to within the software program improvement global. Git is the most well-liked device for that function and GitHub was once equipped round it leveraging its powers by way of bringing it to the web.
Starting with the fundamentals of constructing a repository you'll then deal with the problem tracker, where the place dialogue approximately your undertaking occurs. carrying on with our trip we'll discover the best way to use the wiki and write wealthy documentation that may accompany your venture. association and crew administration often is the subsequent cease after which onto the characteristic that made GitHub so popular, Pull Requests. subsequent we specialize in developing uncomplicated websites hosted on GitHub and finally we discover the settings which are configurable for a consumer and a repository.
Style and approach
A step by step advisor with actual international situations followed through important pictures. every one subject is punctiliously defined with hands-on-examples and code the place wanted. on the finish of every bankruptcy there's a assistance and methods part proposing hidden or missed positive factors of GitHub.
By Peter Harrington
Machine studying in Action is exclusive ebook that blends the foundational theories of desktop studying with the sensible realities of establishing instruments for daily info research. you are going to use the versatile Python programming language to construct courses that enforce algorithms for info category, forecasting, innovations, and higher-level beneficial properties like summarization and simplification.
About the Book
A desktop is related to profit whilst its functionality improves with event. studying calls for algorithms and courses that trap facts and ferret out the attention-grabbing or invaluable styles. as soon as the really expert area of analysts and mathematicians, computing device studying is changing into a ability wanted by way of many.
Machine studying in Action is a sincerely written educational for builders. It avoids educational language and takes you instantly to the options you will use on your daily paintings. Many (Python) examples current the center algorithms of statistical information processing, info research, and information visualization in code you could reuse. you will comprehend the ideas and the way they slot in with tactical initiatives like type, forecasting, strategies, and higher-level good points like summarization and simplification.
Readers desire no earlier adventure with laptop studying or statistical processing. Familiarity with Python is helpful.
buy of the print publication comes with a suggestion of a unfastened PDF, ePub, and Kindle publication from Manning. additionally on hand is all code from the booklet.
- A no-nonsense introduction
- Examples displaying universal ML tasks
- Everyday information analysis
- Implementing vintage algorithms like Apriori and Adaboos
Table of Contents
- Machine studying basics
- Classifying with k-Nearest Neighbors
- Splitting datasets one characteristic at a time: selection trees
- Classifying with likelihood thought: naïve Bayes
- Logistic regression
- Support vector machines
- Improving type with the AdaBoost meta algorithm
- Predicting numeric values: regression
- Tree-based regression
- Grouping unlabeled goods utilizing k-means clustering
- Association research with the Apriori algorithm
- Efficiently discovering common itemsets with FP-growth
- Using imperative part research to simplify data
- Simplifying facts with the singular price decomposition
- Big information and MapReduce
PART 1 CLASSIFICATION
PART 2 FORECASTING NUMERIC VALUES WITH REGRESSION
PART three UNSUPERVISED LEARNING
PART four extra TOOLS
By Douglas A. Luke
Featuring a entire source for the mastery of community research in R, the aim of community research with R is to introduce glossy community research ideas in R to social, actual, and wellbeing and fitness scientists. The mathematical foundations of community research are emphasised in an available approach and readers are guided through the fundamental steps of community reports: community conceptualization, facts assortment and administration, community description, visualization, and development and checking out statistical types of networks. as with every of the books within the Use R! sequence, every one bankruptcy comprises vast R code and distinctive visualizations of datasets. Appendices will describe the R community applications and the datasets utilized in the e-book. An R package deal constructed in particular for the e-book, to be had to readers on GitHub, includes appropriate code and real-world community datasets besides.
By Siddhartha Rao
Learn C++ in exactly One Hour a Day
Completely up-to-date for the C++11 ordinary, Sams train your self C++ in a single Hour an afternoon presents the language from a realistic standpoint, supporting you use C++11 to create speedier, easier, and extra effective C++ purposes.
- Master the basics of C++ and object-oriented programming
- Understand how C++11 gains assist you write compact and effective code utilizing techniques corresponding to lambda expressions, circulate constructors, and task operators
- Learn the normal Template Library, together with boxes and algorithms utilized in such a lot real-world C++ functions
- Test your wisdom and services utilizing workouts on the finish of each lesson
Learn by yourself time, at your individual speed:
- No past programming event required
- Learn C++11, object-oriented programming, and research
- Write quick and robust C++ courses, bring together the resource code with a gcc compiler, and create executable documents
- Use the normal Template Library’s (STL) algorithms and packing containers to write down feature-rich but reliable C++ functions
- Develop refined programming recommendations utilizing lambda expressions, shrewdpermanent guidelines, and stream constructors
- Learn to extend your program’s energy with inheritance and polymorphism
- Master the gains of C++ by means of studying from programming specialists
- Learn C++11 positive aspects that let you application compact and high-performance C++ applications
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART I: THE BASICS
LESSON 1: Getting began with C++11
LESSON 2: The Anatomy of a C++ Program
LESSON three: utilizing Variables, pointing out Constants
LESSON four: handling Arrays and Strings
LESSON five: operating with Expressions, Statements, and Operators
LESSON 6: Controlling application Flow
LESSON 7: Organizing Code with services
LESSON eight: tips and References Explained
PART II: basics OF OBJECT-ORIENTED C++ PROGRAMMING
LESSON nine: periods and Objects
LESSON 10: enforcing Inheritance
LESSON eleven: Polymorphism
LESSON 12: Operator kinds and Operator Overloading
LESSON thirteen: Casting Operators
LESSON 14: An creation to Macros and Templates
PART III: studying the traditional TEMPLATE LIBRARY (STL)
LESSON 15: An creation to the normal Template Library
LESSON sixteen: The STL String Class
LESSON 17: STL Dynamic Array Classes
LESSON 18: STL record and forward_list
LESSON 19: STL Set Classes
LESSON 20: STL Map Classes
PART IV: extra STL
LESSON 21: knowing functionality Objects
LESSON 22: C++11 Lambda Expressions
LESSON 23: STL Algorithms
LESSON 24: Adaptive packing containers: Stack and Queue
LESSON 25: operating with Bit Flags utilizing STL
PART V: complicated C++ CONCEPTS
LESSON 26: figuring out shrewdpermanent Pointers
LESSON 27: utilizing Streams for enter and Output
LESSON 28: Exception Handling
LESSON 29: Going Forward
A: operating with Numbers: Binary and Hexadecimal
B: C++ Keywords
C: Operator Precedence
E: ASCII Codes
By Scott Meyers
Coming to grips with C++11 and C++14 is greater than an issue of familiarizing your self with the good points they introduce (e.g., auto style declarations, circulation semantics, lambda expressions, and concurrency support). The problem is studying to exploit these good points effectively—so that your software program is right, effective, maintainable, and transportable. That’s the place this useful publication is available in. It describes how you can write actually nice software program utilizing C++11 and C++14—i.e. utilizing modern C++.
- The execs and cons of braced initialization, noexcept requirements, ideal forwarding, and clever pointer make functions
- The relationships between std::move, std::forward, rvalue references, and common references
- Techniques for writing transparent, right, effective lambda expressions
- How std::atomic differs from volatile, how each one may be used, and the way they relate to C++'s concurrency API
- How most sensible practices in "old" C++ programming (i.e., C++98) require revision for software program improvement in sleek C++
Effective smooth C++ follows the confirmed guideline-based, example-driven structure of Scott Meyers' prior books, yet covers completely new material.
"After I realized the C++ fundamentals, I then discovered the best way to use C++ in creation code from Meyer's sequence of powerful C++ books. Effective sleek C++ is an important how-to e-book for suggestion on key instructions, kinds, and idioms to take advantage of smooth C++ successfully and good. do not personal it but? purchase this one. Now".
-- Herb Sutter, Chair of ISO C++ criteria Committee and C++ software program Architect at Microsoft